Welcome to Jumpstart Future!
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
The personal data of the users that are collected and processed through the website:
Will be under responsibility and in charge of:
- Jumpstart Future.
- · Email: Jermaine@Jumpstartfuture.com
2. TYPES OF INFORMATION GATHERED
The information we collect from users helps us to personalise and continually improve your experience on the website and to provide our courses and services appropriately. These are the types of information we collect:
Information You Give Us. You provide information when you register as a user, purchase our courses or services and/or communicate with us through our contact information, contact forms and contact channels. As a result of those actions, you may provide us with the following information:
- First and last name.
- Company name
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly or indirectly through our website or online presence such as ‘cookies’.
Information Collected Automatically: By accessing and using the website you automatically provide us with the following information:
- Your IP address
- Referring URLs
Payment information: Your payment details will be processed by the payment processors available on the website (PayPal), who will process and store your data securely and for the sole purpose of processing payments for courses and services. Jumpstart Future reserves the right to contract any payment platform available on the market.
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
- X (Twitter): https://twitter.com/privacy
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
Contact information: We may access some personal information about the user, such as name and email address, when the user or any third party communicates with us through our contact information. Personal information provided through our contact information is not stored on any Jumpstart Future server and will be stored on the respective server of our email service.
3. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Personal data provided by users through the website will be retained for the time necessary to provide our courses or services, fulfill the legitimate purposes described in this policy, until the user closes the user account and/or requests the deletion of their data. Jumpstart Future may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the user has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, Jumpstart Future may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority. Once the retention period expires, personal data shall be deleted.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the data collected through our website and course purchases as described below:
- User registration.
- Provide access to our courses.
- Provide our CV Review and Feedback services.
- Provide our interview preparation services.
- Provide our consulting services (Individual and Company).
- Process payments for services and courses.
- Understand and enhance your experience using our website.
- Respond to your comments or questions through our contact information.
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Send you communications related to Jumpstart Future.
- Marketing purposes of Jumpstart Future.
- Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorised or illegal activity.
5. HOW WE OBTAIN CONSENT
6. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
The personal information of our clients and users is an important and fundamental part of our business. Under no circumstances will we sell or share information with third parties that has not been previously authorised by the user, client or owner of the personal data. We share user and client information only and exclusively as described below.
Third-Party Service Providers. We use some third-party services that provide us with functions and services within the website. Examples of these services and functions include: hosting the website, processing payments (PayPal), sending text messages (WhatsApp) and sending emails.
Email marketing: By signing up for our course, you consent to the use of your personal information, including your email address, for the sole purpose of sending you marketing communications related to our courses and services. Jumpstart Future respects your privacy and does not share this information with unaffiliated third parties. If you wish to stop receiving marketing communications, you can unsubscribe at any time by using the “unsubscribe” option available in the same marketing emails or by sending your request through our contact information.
Protection of Jumpstart Future and others. We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Jumpstart Future, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personally identifiable information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Anonymous Information. Jumpstart Future uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve the website. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about the website to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
7. PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you provide through the website. If transactions are processed on the website, transaction information is transmitted to and from the website in encrypted form using industry standard SSL connections to help protect such information from interception. We restrict authorised access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information and to those persons you have authorised to have access to that information. Jumpstart Future follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once Jumpstart Future receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while Jumpstart Future strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
8. DATA BREACH NOTIFICATIONS
In the event of a security breach that compromises the confidentiality of our users’ personal data, Jumpstart Future is committed to notifying those affected in a timely manner. This notification will be made through the contact information described in this policy. We will take all reasonable steps to protect information and remedy any situation that compromises the security of your data.
9. DATA STORAGE ON INTERNATIONAL SERVERS
By using the website and accessing our courses and services, the user accepts that personal data and any other information provided may be stored on servers located outside the user’s home country. These servers may be located in regions that offer a different level of data protection than your country of residence. To ensure data security, we implement current encryption standards and security best practices. This includes technical and organisational measures designed to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of user information.
Users who provide information through our website and the purchase of the course, as data subjects and data owners, have the right to access, rectify, download or delete their information, as well as to restrict and object to certain processing of their information. While some of these rights apply generally, others apply only in certain limited circumstances. We describe these rights below:
- Access and portability: to access and know what information is stored in our servers, you can send us your request through our contact information.
- Rectify, Restrict, Limit and/or Delete: You can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information.
- Right to be informed: Users of our website will be informed, upon request, about what data we collect, how it is used, how long it is retained and whether it is shared with third parties.
- Object: When we process your information based on our legitimate interests as explained above, or in the public interest, you may object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will stop processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate reasons to continue processing it or where it is necessary for legal reasons.
- Revoke consent: Where you have previously given your consent, such as to allow us to process and store your personal information, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing and storage of your information at any time. For example, you may withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn your consent if we have a legal basis for doing so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
- Complaint: If you wish to file a complaint about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority. Users can exercise all these rights by contacting us through the contact information or the contact page.
- Rights related to automated decision-making, including profiling: website users may request that we provide a copy of the automated processing activities we conduct if they believe that data is being unlawfully processed.
Users or holders of personal data provided through the website and the purchase of the course, may exercise these rights on their personal data at any time and without limitation by sending their request through our contact details. The request to exercise their rights will be attended and answered within a maximum period of 3 working days.
11. CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
We comply with national and international data protection regulations regarding the protection of children’s personal information. We do not collect information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take immediate steps to delete that information.
12. THIRD PARTIES
13. CONTACT US